Report An Issue

Report an Issue

Please use the File A Complaint Form to notify the Health Department of a public health nuisance.

NOTE: NKY Health does not have a program to address the interior conditions (e.g. mold, leaks, non-functioning appliances, bed bugs, roaches, etc.) of residential properties (i.e. apartments, condos, houses, etc.). Please do not file a complaint regarding such issues. You are recommended to contact your landlord (or Condo Association, if applicable) and the Code Enforcement Office for the city and/or county where the property is located. Renters may also wish to contact the Housing Authority of Greater Cincinnati (513-751-2567), which is a non-profit organization that assists tenants in dealings with landlords.

Complaints can only be accepted for the following topics:

  • Food safety
  • Public health nuisances occurring outdoors or inside public buildings
  • Mosquitoes in standing water
  • Sewage discharge

If the complaint is due to an animal bite, please call the Health Department at 859-341-4151. You will need to complete NKY Health’s Animal Bite Incident Form.

Also, note that the Health Department only covers Boone, Campbell, Grant and Kenton Counties in Northern Kentucky. Contact another local health department in Kentucky.

If you have a question regarding another Health Department service, please use our general question form.