It’s never too late to stop using tobacco.
Programs to help you quit
Quit Now Kentucky is a free tobacco cessation service to help Kentuckians quit smoking or using tobacco products.
Quit line features include:
- Support and advice from an experienced quit coach
- A quit plan that is personalized for each caller, giving them the best chance of quitting
- The latest information about medications and self-help materials that can help you quit
- Resources online and via text message
- Pregnancy/postpartum program
- FREE nicotine replacement: Residents and employees in Boone, Campbell, Grant and Kenton Counties are eligible for four weeks of FREE patches.
If you or a family member use tobacco and are interested in learning more, call 1-800-QUIT NOW (1-800-784-8669) or log on www.QuitNowKentucky.org
Freshstart is a free, four-week smoking cessation program developed by the American Cancer Society and offered by St. Elizabeth Healthcare. The program is designed to help you take charge of your efforts to quit smoking or using other forms of tobacco. It includes group support and individualized attention. For more information or to register, please call 859-301-5570.