It’s never too late to stop using tobacco.
Programs to help you quit
Quit Now Kentucky is a free tobacco cessation service to help Kentuckians quit smoking or using tobacco products.
Quit line features include:
- Support and advice from an experienced quit coach
- A quit plan that is personalized for each caller, giving them the best chance of quitting
- The latest information about medications and self-help materials that can help you quit
- Resources online and via text message
- Pregnancy/postpartum program
- FREE nicotine replacement: Residents and employees in Boone, Campbell, Grant and Kenton Counties are eligible for four weeks of FREE patches.
If you or a family member use tobacco and are interested in learning more, call 1-800-QUIT NOW (1-800-784-8669) or log on www.QuitNowKentucky.org
Freshstart is a free, four-week smoking cessation program developed by the American Cancer Society and offered by St. Elizabeth Healthcare. The program is designed to help you take charge of your efforts to quit smoking or using other forms of tobacco. It includes group support and individualized attention. For more information or to register, please call 859-301-5570.
My Life, My Quit
This program is 100% free, confidential, and made for teens. Get the truth about vaping, smoking and other tobacco products so you’re not left in the dark when it comes to your future. Through this program, you can:
- Text your quit coach or call for support.
- Get text messages that give you a boost while you quit.
- Learn how to cope with stress in healthy ways.
- Find out why your body craves nicotine.
- Get tips and the support you need to quit for good.
For more information, visit http://mylifemyquit.com/