WHAT IS THE PROGRAM?
The Northern Kentucky Adult Dental Assistance Program connects eligible adults who live in Boone County with dentists to provide basic services at no charge to the patient.
WHO FUNDS THE PROGRAM?
Funding for this program is provided by the Fiscal Courts of Boone, Campbell and Kenton Counties.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To get dental services through this program, you must meet three criteria:
- Live in Boone, Campbell or Kenton County, Kentucky
- Have no or limited insurance that covers dental services, including Medicaid
- Be at or below the monthly income limit listed below for your family size.
|Monthly Income Limit|
|Family Size||Monthly Income Limit|
Annual spending limits apply
Note: This program does not pay for any services covered by Medicaid. If you have KY Medicaid, please contact your insurance carrier to verify eligible services.
WHAT SERVICES ARE COVERED?
- Oral health exams
- Deep cleanings
- Extractions (removal of teeth)
- Other services with prior approval.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
- Complete an application and sign a Consent and Rules Form (available online or in person).
- Submit the completed application and the required documents to the NKY Health program coordinator. You may fax the application and documents to 859-578-3689 or drop them off at the Boone, Campbell or Kenton County Health Center or the NKY Health District Office. Click here for locations.
- The program coordinator will contact you after reviewing your application and the documents to notify you if you are enrolled and help you pick a dentist in the program to see. Enrollment in the program can only be completed after all the required documents are provided and approved by the program coordinator.
WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT?
These are the additional papers that you will have to submit with your completed application:
- Copy of your photo ID
- Copy of your proof of income (e.g. pay stubs, income tax return)
- Copy of proof of county of residence (e.g., utility bill or other bill)
- Signed Consent and Rules Form (click here to print)
Enrollment in the program can only be completed after all required documents are provided and approved by the program coordinator. Upon your approval, the program coordinator will contact you with an assigned dentist.
If you meet the eligibility requirements listed above, please complete either the online or paper application below.
Online Application (submits electronically): Click here
Paper Application (print, complete and submit to coordinator): Click here
For more information, contact: