Beginning July 1, NKY Health County Health Centers will begin seeing the public for the following services by appointment only:
• Women’s health services
• Birth control
• Limited testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
• Testing for HIV and hepatitis C
• Cancer screenings
• Nutrition counseling
• Immunizations for children and adults
• WIC (Women, Infants and Children), a free nutrition supplement program
• Breastfeeding support
• Naloxone overdose prevention kits
To schedule an appointment, please contact your county health center.
Nutrition assessment, counseling and education are included as part of many Health Department programs. Other patients presenting a physician’s referral may receive special diet counseling by a dietitian. Educational programs on nutrition are available to schools and community groups. Individual counseling is available at the county health centers. For more information, call 859-363-2112.