Beginning July 1, NKY Health County Health Centers will begin seeing the public for the following services by appointment only:
• Women’s health services
• Birth control
• Limited testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
• Testing for HIV and hepatitis C
• Cancer screenings
• Nutrition counseling
• Immunizations for children and adults
• WIC (Women, Infants and Children), a free nutrition supplement program
• Breastfeeding support
• Naloxone overdose prevention kits
To schedule an appointment, please contact your county health center.
The healthy choice should be the easy choice. The Health Department provides a wide range of services to both men and women in Northern Kentucky to help improve their individual health.