Beginning July 1, NKY Health County Health Centers will begin seeing the public for the following services by appointment only:
• Women’s health services
• Birth control
• Limited testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
• Testing for HIV and hepatitis C
• Cancer screenings
• Nutrition counseling
• Immunizations for children and adults
• WIC (Women, Infants and Children), a free nutrition supplement program
• Breastfeeding support
• Naloxone overdose prevention kits
To schedule an appointment, please contact your county health center.
Our health often is affected by where we live, so it’s important to take steps to make our homes safer and healthier.