For more information on Reopening Kentucky, please visit https://govstatus.egov.com/ky-healthy-at-work.
COVID-19 Testing in Northern Kentucky
COVID-19 Testing Locations
To find COVID-19 testing in your county, please visit Kentucky’s interactive COVID-19 testing map. You can filter by county by selecting the county of your choice in the dropdown box provided on the page.
How to Add a Location/Update Your Information on the Map
Complete the following form to have your COVID-19 testing site/information provided to the public: Submit a Location.
If you are a facility and need your information on the map updated, please submit a map update.
Drive-Through Testing at Select St. Elizabeth Locations
St. Elizabeth has partnered with the Kentucky Department for Health and will be offering drive-through testing on the days/locations listed below. To book an appointment, please visit www.stelizabeth.com/covid-
The process of a drive-thru COVID-19 test involves a self-swab while you remain in your car.
- The drive-thru testing center requires an appointment. If you do not have an appointment scheduled, a test will not be able to be performed and you will be asked to schedule for the next available timeslot.
- Patients and non-patients can schedule a COVID-19 test ONLINE.
- Those without a MyChart account can sign up for MyChart.
- No physician order is required to schedule a drive-thru appointment.
- No cost.
- Test results will be available in MyChart 3-5 business days after the test is performed.
- Due to inclement weather and high volume, please expect delays at our COVID-19 testing drive-thru locations.
- If you do not have an appointment scheduled for today, we strongly encourage you to schedule your test for the next available timeslot.
25 Atlantic Avenue