NKY Health’s Vaccine Clinics/Available Appointments for May 3 – May 24
Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins are accepted. If you have questions about an appointment scheduled at one of the NKY Health vaccine clinics, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant County Health Center 234 Barnes Road, Williamstown, KY 41097. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9 am – 3 pm. Call the Grant County Health Center at 859-824-5074 to schedule an appointment.
- Southern Campbell County Fire – Alexandria, Ky. — Drive-Thru 1050 Race Track Road, Alexandria, KY 41001. Saturday, May 8, 9 am – 12:00 pm.
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence, Ky. 8000 Spruce Drive, Florence, KY 41042. Saturday, May 15, 10 am – 12:30 pm.
- Madison Avenue Christian Church, Covington, Ky. 1530 Madison Ave, Covington, KY 41011. Monday, May 24, 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
Northern Kentucky Vaccine Providers
If you have questions or need to cancel, confirm or reschedule an appointment with any of the vaccine providers listed on this page, please contact the provider directly. NKY Health cannot confirm, schedule, cancel or change appointments with other providers and we are unable to answer questions on their behalf.
- HealthPoint Family Care Site Scheduling
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare Site Scheduling
- Kroger Site Scheduling
- Walgreens Site Scheduling: You will need to create a Walgreens account to view available appointments
- Walmart Site Scheduling
- Blanks Pharmacy Site Scheduling
- Grant County Drugs, Dry Ridge Christian Church, 13 School Street, Dry Ridge, Ky. Call to Schedule: (859) 824-1000. Please follow them here for future appointment availability
- Total Care Pharmacy, 700 Violet Road, Crittenden, Ky. Call to Schedule: (859) 428-0900
- Total Care Pharmacy, 40 Broadway Street, Dry Ridge, Ky. Call to Schedule: (859) 823-0200
COVID-19 Vaccines for People Aged 16 – 17:
The only vaccine approved for use in individuals under 18 is Pfizer. Currently, St. Elizabeth is offering Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. To schedule an appointment, please visit:
COVID Vaccine Finder
Scheduling an Appointment
Northern Kentuckians aged 16 and above are eligible for a vaccine.
The only vaccine approved for use in individuals under 18 is Pfizer.
Please do not schedule a vaccine at multiple vaccine sites, as you will prevent another eligible person from receiving the vaccine. Please make sure you have read and understand all of the following information before scheduling an appointment:
- You must wear a mask at your appointment and remain socially distanced from others.
- If you are positive for COVID-19, you may be vaccinated after you are considered recovered and out of isolation/quarantine. We encourage you to talk to your healthcare provider about when you should receive the vaccine.
- After you receive a vaccination, you must continue to follow regulations and guidance issued by the state and/or the CDC.
- You will not be charged for the vaccine. Some partners will bill insurance for an administrative fee.
- The COVID-19 Vaccine cannot be given to anyone who has received a vaccine for another illness within a 14 day time period.
Vaccine Distribution in Northern Kentucky:
For detailed county-level data, please visit the Kentucky COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard.
Choosing Safer Activities
If you are fully vaccinated, you can start doing many things that you had stopped doing because of the pandemic. When choosing safer activities, consider how COVID-19 is spreading in your community, the number of people participating in the activity and its location.
View the PDF document here.
Dr. Saddler and Dr. Tolbert Discuss Vaccines
Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Vaccine- Frequently Asked Questions
- Kentucky Vaccination Plan- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ky Dept. for Public Health Vaccine webpage – https://govstatus.egov.com/
Facts about COVID-19 – https://www.cdc.gov/
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety – https://www.cdc.gov/
- What to expect after getting vaccinated – https://www.cdc.gov/
Information on Moderna vaccine – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html
Information on Pfizer vaccine – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Pfizer-BioNTech.html
- Information on the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html
General COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- How CDC Is Making COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations
- V-Safe Information
- Vaccine Safety Monitoring
- COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer Information
- CDC information regarding the COVID-19 vaccination can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/
For up-to-date information on Kentucky’s COVID-19 vaccination efforts, please visit https://govstatus.egov.com/ky-covid-vaccine