Beginning July 1, NKY Health County Health Centers will begin seeing the public for the following services by appointment only:
• Women’s health services
• Birth control
• Limited testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
• Testing for HIV and hepatitis C
• Cancer screenings
• Nutrition counseling
• Immunizations for children and adults
• WIC (Women, Infants and Children), a free nutrition supplement program
• Breastfeeding support
• Naloxone overdose prevention kits
To schedule an appointment, please contact your county health center.
HANDS is a voluntary home visitation program designed to assist new parents during their child’s first years of life. The Health Department contracts with Every Child Succeeds to provide HANDS services in Northern Kentucky.