COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters
For the latest numbers on COVID-19 testing and cases in Kentucky, please visit https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19.
Second boosters are now available at all NKY Health County Health Centers for those who qualify. To schedule an appointment, please contact one of our health centers. Contact information for each health center can be found HERE.
Recommended to Receive 1 Booster
- Northern Kentuckians ages 5 years and older should get 1 booster after completing their COVID-19 vaccine primary series, if eligible.
Recommended to Receive 2 Boosters
- Northern Kentucky adults ages 50 years and older
- Some Northern Kentuckians ages 12 years and older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised
Scheduling an Appointment
Please make sure you have read and understood all of the following information before scheduling an appointment:
- You must wear a mask at your appointment and remain socially distanced from others.
- If you are positive for COVID-19, you may be vaccinated after you are considered recovered and out of isolation/quarantine. We encourage you to talk to your healthcare provider about when you should receive the vaccine.
- After you receive a vaccination, you must continue to follow regulations and guidance issued by the state and/or the CDC.
- Some partners will bill insurance for an administrative fee.
NKY Health’s Vaccine Clinics/Available Appointments
If you have questions about an appointment scheduled at one of the NKY Health vaccine clinics, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule an appointment, please contact your county’s health center.
- Boone County Health Center 7505 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY 41042. Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4 pm. Call the Boone County Health Center at 859-363-2060 to schedule an appointment.
- Campbell County Health Center 1098 Monmouth St., Newport, KY 41071. Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4 pm. Call the Campbell County Health Center at 859-431-1704 to schedule an appointment.
- Grant County Health Center 234 Barnes Road, Williamstown, KY 41097. Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4 pm. Call the Grant County Health Center at 859-824-5074 to schedule an appointment.
- Kenton County Health Center 2002 Madison Ave., Covington, KY 41014. Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4 pm. Call the Kenton County Health Center at 859-431-3345 to schedule an appointment.
Additional Vaccine Providers
If you have questions or need to cancel, confirm or reschedule an appointment with any of the vaccine providers listed on this page, please contact the provider directly. NKY Health cannot confirm, schedule, cancel or change appointments with other providers and we are unable to answer questions on their behalf.
- Blanks Pharmacy Site Scheduling
- Ethos Labs
- Grant County Drugs, Dry Ridge Christian Church, 13 School Street, Dry Ridge, Ky. Call to Schedule: (859) 824-1000. Please follow them here for future appointment availability
- HealthPoint Family Care Call to Schedule: (859) 655 – 6100
- Kroger Site Scheduling
- Walgreens Site Scheduling
- Walmart Site Scheduling
- Total Care Pharmacy, 700 Violet Road, Crittenden, Ky. Call to Schedule: (859) 428-0900
- Total Care Pharmacy, 40 Broadway Street, Dry Ridge, Ky. Call to Schedule: (859) 823-0200
- Wildhealth Vaccine Scheduling
St. Elizabeth COVID-19 Vaccinations:
COVID-19 vaccine appointments are available at SEP primary care practices, pediatric or family medicine offices. Patients can also receive a COVID-19 vaccine during their regularly scheduled appointments. Appointments for a subsequent dose will be made before leaving the office or can be scheduled via MyChart.
For more information, please visit the St. Elizabeth COVID-19 Vaccine website.