Search Button
Divider Home Button

Services menu image

Immunization Records

If you have ever received a vaccination at any of our health centers, the Health Department should still have a copy of the immunization record available. If you are searching for an immunization record and believe you received the vaccination through the Health Department, contact the health center where you received the vaccine:

A child gets an immunizationBoone County Health Center
7505 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY 41042

Campbell County Health Center
1098 Monmouth St., Newport, KY 41071
(Previously located on Fifth Street in Newport)

Grant County Health Center
234 Barnes Road, Williamstown, KY 41097

Kenton County Health Center
2002 Madison Ave., Covington, KY 41014
(Previously located on Scott Street in Covington)

If you received a vaccination outside of the Health Department, there are a few options for obtaining an immunization record. Contact the provider who administered the vaccination. They should have an immunization record. If that does not work, this website has helpful tips to assist you in tracking down immunization records.

If you are trying to transfer immunization records onto an immunization certificate for school or child care, you can do so by bringing the immunization record to any health center and requesting the certificate. This usually takes 24 to 48 hours.

For more information, call one of the health centers listed above.