Search Button
Divider Home Button

Current Programs menu header

File a Public Health Complaint

Please use the form below to notify the Health Department of a public health nuisance.

Please note that at this time, complaints can only be accepted for the following topics: food safety, health nuisance, mosquitoes in standing water and sewage discharge. For animal bites, please call the Health Department’s Environmental Health and Safety office at 859.341.4151.

Also, note that the Health Department only covers Boone, Campbell, Grant and Kenton counties in Northern Kentucky. Contact another local health department in Kentucky.

If you have a question regarding another Health Department service, please use our general question form.

Contact Information:

Owner/Establishment Creating Problem:

(If exact address is unknown, please provide a detailed description of the location)

Please help us block spam by entering the characters shown below.

Enter the words above.

Get another CAPTCHA

     * required information